Thursday 6 July 2006

My Dreams!!!

Off late I've been sleeping a lot. Everyday my day starts only at around 11 30 am, that's when I wake up after burning the midnight oil watching the World Cup. But then, It is an awesome feeling to be awake till 4 in the morning and wake up at 11 30 and then go to the Nerd's Asylum (My College) by around 3. Coming back to me sleeping a lot thingy, my sleep hasn't been like the ones in Harry Potter where just anyone can have a dreamless sleep.

My sleeping time is my Dreaming time, some of these dreams are so realistic and so accurate to the minutest detail that I'm confused so as to which is reality. The other day, I had a dream that I am scrapping one of my friends after a very long time, and guess what, the same night I actually do that. It was not a deja-vu, it was something more. It felt so realistic that I started searching the scrapbook of my friend to see if I had done this before. I hadn't done it but then something told me it was happening again.

Anyways I guess this happens to everybody who sleeps at abnormal times like me.

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoz dat frnd?