Friday 25 May 2007

Insulted!!

I've been grossly Insulted. I had to wash a freshly washed and Ironed pair of Jeans just cos there was a little grease on it. Just had to wash it. The moment I dipped the jeans in the Soap water, I could feel the guilt running all through my body.

The days I've spent teasing my friends for washing their Jeans once a week came flashing rite in fronta my eyes.

So with my deepest condolences, I appeal to the Jeans wearing community to forgive my mistake, and it comes from deep inside my heart, I Will Not Repeat This.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We forgive your act of washing your jeans. But we shall never forget your act of ironing them in the first place. :P

Who the fuck irons his/her jeans??? :O

Karthik.H said...

@the jeans wearing community

unfortunately I have to...my dad freaks out if the pants aren't ironed... he says that's not how civilised people live... :P