Thursday 21 August 2008

It's like they know me!

The last time I went into Seasons was for Ocean's Thirteen and it was a freaking Hot Usual Madras Day. From the Moment I went in, I didn't want to get out. The Air Con was just perfectly set and It felt like they knew I was getting in from a very Hot place. By the time I got out, I was shivering.

And today, when I entered in there for Dark Knight (finally!!), the Air Con was perfect again. Now, the difference was, I have a cold. A freaking troublesome one too, so when I say perfect, the Air Con wasn't too hot to make me feel my body heat and it was not cold enough for me to pull my sleeves down either. I was feeling perfectly comfortable in there for the whole 2hrs and 45 mins.

And this is normal to me now. Satyam has been "under construction" ever since the first time I went there and I guess it's not really gonna change!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Loved reeading this thanks