Friday 25 January 2008

JAM @ Saarang

Yep! Finally. Ever since I started winning JAM at college level, my aim has been Saarang. I'm sure I won't even make it to the finals, but I atleast wna participate there. JAM's the only event I'm good at and that's the only event in which I can participate at Saarang. Prelims start at 9 tomorrow.

Its not like I'm not confident or anything, check this out, the guy who judged the JAM events at MOP, Ethiraj and Stella has been finishing on the podium at Saarang in JAM for the past 2 years. So imagine competing against a guy who judged an event that you won. Man, its gna be hard. But I'm gna give it my best, I hope I'll atleast make it past the first round of Prelims. Here's hoping for the best. Oh, and just so you guys know, won again at Meenakshi college, EEE dept symposium. And those buggers there wrote Vivekananda College of Engineering on the certificate, no wonder the Principal asked me where the college was! Well, given the prize money, I really wasn't bothered about the certificate! :D

Update: Didn't make it to the finals. :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! :) Bestoluck! :D

Anonymous said...

lol..Vivekananda College of Engg...Brilliant...

Karthik.H said...

@Suraksha

Didn't make it anyways, but heard the judging in the finals was shitty!

@productivelylazy

Lol, sema comedy that college!

Devjyot Ghoshal said...

I'm just concerned, who won JAM this time? some random IIT jammer? and did they have that moron called Jimmy doing it again?

Sorry man, I was in the finals last year. just concerned about how things went.

Karthik.H said...

@devjyot

Didn't see the finals, heard Ananth Won it.