Sunday 18 June 2006

College Blues...

halo ppl....long time no c...

I've started going to college....Vivekananda College...evening....B Com Corporate Secretaryship....and my college can easily be described using very few choice words...

Padipps and Pazhams are all that surround me...well...I guess this is God's way of punishing me for all the wrong doings of mine...moving on with my college's description...My timings are from 3 30pm to 7 45pm...and when I come out of my class room at 7 45...The whole crowd moves Blindly towards the light at the entrance of the college....It's like moving towards the light at the end of the tunnel....we don't know what we step on...we can't see the faces of the guy next to me...Oh yeah!!!....I forgot to tell you that this is a guy's college...The Dress Code sucks....Only shirts and formal pants allowed...No t-shirts, no jeans and allegedly no cell phones too...

Anyways, me is stuck in this hell of a college...I have no idea how I am supposed to "enjoy" my college life...

My First Day

My first step into the college and all I see is a crowd of guys....It was totally wierd....To be honest with you people, I have never stepped into a place filled with so many guys...I felt completely out of place...and the First Hour of every Friday is Prayer hour...where we are expected to listen to some crappy seniors chant some Hymns....It's good to be spiritual...but then this is a bit over the line....One hour...Every week....complete crap...

Each class is of an hour's duration...I got a break from 5 30 to 5 45...and College ends by around 7 45...and by the time I get home it'll be around 8 45 or so...so I've got long days ahead...Espescially if I join my CA classes...which I guess I'll join in another week or so...once I join them, my life will be hectic and I don't know how often I'll be able to update my blog...

k thn...

Later...

No comments: