Thursday 15 June 2006

Me enters college tomorrow...

FYI(for your information) ppl....me has joined Vviekananda college....B com...Eve college...any guesses at the timings wud b futile....nvr before heard timings....3 30pm to 8 pm...

The college is nothing but a school...they don't even allow t-shirts over there....it has to be Shirts and Formal pants only....me hates this....and my class-mates are going to be P+P....Pazham+Padipps....I don no how I'm supposed to enjoy with these kinda ppl breathing down my neck....

Tomorrow....the list is going to be put up at D G Vaishnav College....pls pray that I should get admitted into that college....Me joining vivekananda college was just for safety purposes...and due to family compulsion....

Wish me luck ppl....

Later

3 comments:

ice_fire said...

dont worry da...u will get in vaishnav.......

Anonymous said...

all da best m8

Anonymous said...

wish u get into DG
hope u wot have ragged in d coll........lol
its silly dat they dont allow t-shirts,they look good at u