Monday 12 June 2006

Fate......Is it a ? or an !.....???

me again.....

Told ya ppl tat i luv philosophy....I read a book called The Alchemist by Paulo Cohelo....awesome book....Really changed the way me looks @ stuff....It's a story about a small boy chasing the wildest of his dreams...and how he succeds....and the stuff tat he finds and how he finds them...awesome work by the Author...It's a must read....for ppl who r interested in these kinda stuff...

Philosophy ain't my cup of tea...but then it does interest me...fate plays a major role....everything is bound to happen when it's supposed to happen...Nobondy can prevent fate from doing it's work...a movie was released long ago in connection with this notion...called Final Destination....it's got 3 parts....

I live for the moment....no expectations kept in mind and I prefer if people live for the moment too...it makes their whole view-point totally different....It's more enjoyable if life is led by this idea...but thn....living for the moment doesn't mean doing all that u wan to rite now...everything's got it's own time...wen it's supposed to happen, it will happen...

It's my fate that I have to rite such boring stuff to u...and It's your fate that u r stuck with such a boring post (If u've read till this sentence...i guess v think in da same lines....lol...)...and it's my fate that I have to listen to some snide comments and remarks for this post....anyways...fate is fate...no one can change that...

Later

No comments: