Wednesday 17 June 2009

Is it True?

Indeed. The Madras University somehow see it fit to pass me in all of them final semester exams and hence, yours truly is now a Graduate!

Karthik Krishnan H B Com (Corporate Secretaryship)

Boy, that's a lot of characters!

And is this a big deal? In this mad mad world of valueless Under Graduate Degrees, I guess not. To me? Yes, I am sane enough after 3 years in that Unimaginable place and I can slighta see where I am headed in the future.

PS: Yes, Ego trip mood, so I am boasting. I got admits from ALL the colleges I applied to! Times School of Journalism, Delhi; Manorama School of Journalism, Kottayam and our very own Asian College of Journalism, Chennai. I'm heading to Times, the farthest from home! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Machan.. Treat :)..

Free..