Sunday 9 December 2007

Introspection...

Some Introspection was long due. As a lot of my friends tell me, I am this person who shys aways from his problems mainly because I'm afraid to face them. I feel its because I fear how it might hurt/weaken/damage the relationship I enjoy with the other person.

Anyways, I put my cell in silent mode and left it downstairs and made my way to the Terrace. Star gazing has always been my favourite pass time. So a little bit of that, coupled with clear skies, no moon and no clouds;would've loved to gaze at the moon too, but then, the Empty skies seemed to indicate the emptiness of my life. Spent close to an hour walking around the terrace, making some decisions, coming to some conclusions and still procrastinating some issues.

I don't force myself to do things like these, its just that at some points of time, there are so many things bothering me that I have to get rid of them. People might think this isn't good, waiting for my mind to fill up and then handle them isn't good, agreed, but that's just who I am, what I am and how I am.

No comments: