Thursday 5 November 2009

Whatever the hell does this mean?!

I once had a dream (a week or so ago). Like everybody. When I was asleep (that happens rarely, so it IS a big deal). I've been trying to comprehend this till now and I fail to see beyond the obvious.

I was walking down the road leading from the market to my place here in Delhi. On the way, I bought a recharge card, used the ATM and paid some random bills. I took a right turn and there was sudden darkness. No lights, nothing. I trip and I fall down and I start rolling down like I'm coming down some hill. I tell myself that this is a dream and I tell myself to wake up. I do wake up, I smile a bit and I pull off the blanket from my face. The ceiling looks different. I am back home in Madras.

I come out of the room to find my whole family, including my brother (this is where it gets crazy, Mahesh is in South Carolina,U.S.A doing his M.S), watching TV. They don't think it's a big deal that I am there. I try to distract them asking when I came there and how I got there from Delhi. My kitten licks my toes and I smile at it. They tell me I've been there for a week. I try and tell them that it's impossible, as I didn't make any trip, and that it's even more weird for Mahesh to be there. I try and drink some water.

I suddenly wake up to find myself back in my room in Delhi!

No comments: